sábado, 11 de agosto de 2007

The Sarachos

I introduce you my family, it comprises of sixteen people. My dad, 69, he is called Antonio. He is currently retired. He is a hard working man; he has worked since his childhood for many years in different jobs, in order to help his family and bring the bread; and he is still working at home, painting and gardening. My mum, 57, she is called Alcira. She is a housewife. She had a difficult childhood, but she dealt well with it. She is an artist, paints pictures and cooks delicious meals.
I have three brothers all of them are married and have their own house. The elder, Victor is 38. He works as a preceptor (he was my preceptor indeed). He is married to Mariela. She is a kindergarten teacher but she also works as preceptor. Mariela and Victor had a daughter, Paula. She is 6 years old. My middle brother is Ricardo, 37. He doesn’t have a stable job. However, he works hard to bring the bread. He got married to Norma who is a housewife. They have two children, Emanuel, 14; Valeria, 9. My youngest brother is Sergio, 33. He works in a bank as a jefe operativo. He is married to Mariela. They have three children Gisela, 19; Valentina, 5; and the youngest in the family Tobias, 2. They all live in Corrientes. And me, I’m 27. I’m not married yet, but I have a fiancé. His name is Martin; we both study and work as teachers. We have been together for about seven years and we plan to get married and have children.
My family is the most precious thing in my life. I thank God for this family. It isn’t perfect but it’s my family and I love them with my entire hearth.

No hay comentarios: