sábado, 22 de septiembre de 2007

The dreamt vacation (Part I)

Have you ever dream with the perfect vacation? Ten years have passed since I first traveled abroad and I had the chance to experience the most beautiful vacation that have ever imagined. I was only 17 years old when my parents gave me the most precious gift, a journey to Ireland.
One day, as I was at class, our English teacher told us about her project of forming a group of students to travel to Ireland in order to attend an English course. As soon as I heard this news, I could picture into my mind how amazing it would be. So, I told my parents about the meeting that my teacher has arranged to inform about the journey; and they agreed to go to the reunion, I couldn’t believe it. From that moment after the meeting, many parents and students worked together to get money for the journey. Almost ten months have passed when we get the sufficient amount of money to pay for our course and accommodation. When one day our teacher said that she already had the date for our departure, it was the December 27th, 1996.

No hay comentarios: